I'm not good at this kind of thing, so bare with me.
Stuff you've done well:
- My goodness, I love the blend of colours you have on here. It gives it this fantastic feel to it.
- Your lines are clean, like always.
- Fabulous shading, dear.
Things I think you may need to change:
- The foot on the right looks a little off to me, I can't quite place what's wrong about it, but I suppose if you see it you may be able to fix it
- The head shape looks very odd. The outline on the bottom of the head looks okay up until the right side of it. If the line was able to continue, It would seem to make the head a little lopsided. Perhaps make that line curve up steeper there to fix that.
- The placement on the eyes looks off in comparison to the head shape in this perspective. I'm not sure if you intended for this character to be looking down. If not, the eye on the left should be placed a tad higher.
I hope this makes sense, love ya~
if it looked perfect it would look like a machine made it not a person That's why digital work is so perfect almost to perfect don't get me wrong I have deviant friends that are digital's but I fell a picture with some flaws make it look like it was hand made by a human not a machine. I think it adorable .